Friday, February 14, 2014

And the winners are ....


Soooo here are the winners :)
I loved every entry, so it was really hard to decide which one to choose.

5th place 

Hale.Black




4th place
Michelle-Glam




3rd place

angeelica12




2nd place

ladydiver



And the first place

DKNY-MAKER




So hope you all agree with me, all these outfist were creative and amazing :) But as i said, everyone who joined the competition will get a special gift, i will write you in your gb´s about the prizes.
Thank you everyone, and wish u a great day !
Sziszi92

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. struggled for days to become like Cinderella and: NOTHING. now I'm crying only won at least one of the prices. normal that there was no place for me to win because the others will win. Sziszi92 really you did't like me like Cinderella . . because I've sat for hours and I do not go to school only to win at least one of these awards.
    anyway thanks that you tried to see my photos. -_- -_- :'( . ( mami200 )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them *_* nice selection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D
    - Ladydiver

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them alll especially the 2nd place ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    would there be more contests?

    ReplyDelete